Careplus is closely monitoring the rapidly changing status of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our providers have been continuously monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We are committed to protecting our patients, their families, and our staff. We will be making a few changes so that we will be able to continue to provide care to our patients:
- To limit exposure we are Temporarily offering TeleHealth Visits for our establish patients on well visits only. Call the office for details.
- If you are sick please call the office once you arrive at the clinic and we will check you in. Do not come into the clinic to check in. When a nurse is ready to check you in a staff member will call you to let you know. If you have been exposed to a confirmed case of Coronavirus please inform us before entering the clinic.
- If you have a sick child, 1 parent or caregiver may accompany the child into the clinic.
- Adult patients will need to come into the clinic alone
- Office hours are subject to change by location, current hours for Anniston, Albertville, Huntsville and Fort Payne are from 8-4. Rainbow City is open 8-2
- Check back for additional changes
How can you reduce COVID-19 exposure?
- Follow Universal precautions: Frequent handwashing, keep hands off face, regular cleaning of frequesntly touched surfaces, cover coughs and sneezes, stay home if sick
- Avoid crowded areas
- Avoid other sick people
- Stay informed
Check out further information at: